The Hearne War of 2011

My 2 little siblings were upstairs and I was downstairs with my friend. They were being to loud, so I yelled to be quiet. They of course, ignored it and continued to be loud. So I asked, “YOU WANT MONEY OR NOT!” As soon as I said money, they came downstairs. So let the bidding begin I tell myself…
My little brother and sister are a team. My brother does the money dealing because he’s smart. And my sister does the battle planning and the money stealing plans if for some reason we didn’t come to a accord of the money.
“$4.50 We’ll be quiet.” “$2.50,” I say in a final tone. “$3.00, and that is my final offer.” My brother says. I think about it for a while, I think that $2.50 is a fair price. As I am thinking, I can already see my little sister thinking of a plan. I am thinking it is a money stealing plan, but you can never be sure.” At this point, my friend is looking at us like we are weird. “No”, I say with a ordering tone. “Let the war begin”, My little brother says with a smirk….

Now before I tell you about the war, I must tell you the rules me and little siblings made up:
1: If parents come home, NEVER TELL THEM WHAT IS GOING ON!!!!!!!
2: Fight until one surrenders
3: No eavesdropping on opponents war plan
4: NO CHEATING!!!!
5: You only have 4 lives
6: NO CRYING!!!!
Those are the only rules of the war.

Me and my little brother decided where the war planning was going to be. We agreed that I would get the attic and he would get the patio. When we are done planning, we meet in the living room.
“Why the heck are you arguing with a 3rd grader”, my friend asked me. And that was the only thing he said during the war planning… So hear is the plan I told my friend- You (my friend) will make yourself visible to my little siblings and attack them. Aim low… And I will get my nerf gun and snipe them from my hiding point, behind the chair. And then once I shoot, all their attention will be on me and then you could finish them before they kill me. BEFORE THEY KILL ME!!!!! I only have 2 bullets… Thank god he under stood the plan!

We meet in the living room….. We get a permanent marker and put a little dash where their territory is and where my territory is. Then, the TV turned off and the war began….

Me and my friend immediately run to my room to collect our weapons- A nerf gun, and a toy sword. My friend doesn’t know this, but I know that my sister has probably made a master plan…. At exactly 4:00 me and my friend decide to go and pay $5. But I should have known better. When I got to there base, they weren’t there. We go out in a full sprint back to our base. As we are sprinting, I finally see my friend wanting to win this war. THANK GOD, I yell in my head.
We get back to our base to find every thing untouched… But….. Something just doesn’t seem right. “Let’s get our weapons and”– “Shut Up”, I told him. “They could have inserted a camera in here somewhere…. That must be what my sis was thinking.” “Look around for it,” my friend said. We looked all around and found it. It was under the bed under a bunch of blankets… Once we found it, we turned it off and went to go and find them…
We found them right as we exited our base. They hit me right on the head with a sword and I went down. My friend quickly hit him back and he ran. But my sis wasn’t with him… MY SIS WASNT WITH HIM!!! And sure enough, she had the nerf gun and blasted me with 2 bullets. 1 bullet hit me and one barely deflected off my sword. Thank you sword! My sis runs for it but I hit her with the sword on the leg. She gets up and as I am a about to hit her my brother comes to try and finish me off. I quickly fight back. My sis is still running and my friend quickly catches her and takes the nerf gun, go gets bullets and open fires…
We quickly got the bullets back and started firing at my brother. My little brother brought his pillow as a shield. So nothing touched him, until I used this distraction to hit him twice in the leg. My little sister jumps on me and my friend shoots her twice and she is dead… My little brother only has one life left. Then, he runs back to his room and comes back out with a fully loaded nerf gun. 50 bullets on rapid fire. He starts rapid firing and one has hit me in the head and I move in to my room behind the wall. I hear the firing stop and at that moment, I know my friend has died…

“I still have 4 more bullets,” my brother told me. I run out with my nerf gun with 2 bullets and my sword and run out and just hoped to wing it. “Arggggggggggg,” I yelled. BOOM. BOOM. BOOM. BOOM… The bullets swish past me surprisingly. My little brother was to haughty to think that he could aim. That the bullets were just going to magically hit me. I then point the gun at his face and shoots him with both bullets. (I’m surprised he didn’t duck!)

One thought on “The Hearne War of 2011

1. You guys seem to bicker a lot to be quiet. You should by soundproof walls. I don’t have siblings but an analogy for me is like a stubborn corgi.