Family

I have the best parents ever!!!! The cook for me and the pay for me to play soccer. And my soccer costs like $600 a year and plus the money u need for my tournaments is $200. So my parents spend nearly $800 for me to play soccer. The only reason my parents and the team parents have to pay that much money is because me and my team is on one of the best and most competitive team in our age group. Although we don’t do very well in our games, me and my team is still considered to a very competitive team. (I don’t mean to be cocky, but my team would be the worst team in the league if it weren’t for me making all the saves.)

If you are in my English class, then you know how I feel about my little siblings… Rotten, dumb, vindictive, and vexing. But, at the same time, smart. There is only one reason why I let my siblings live is because they are somewhat useful… I can get them to stay out of my room for money. This is usually the way I keep them quiet and peaceful. ( If that is even possible)

Well that is my family.

2 thoughts on “Family

1. Sam we beat your team 3-0. I’m not sure if it’s one of the best in the age group, because think of all the other teams in the world like the one my team played in Dallas, The F.C Dallas. My team tied to Dallas Texans 1-1, did you know that they are 6th best in the U.S. I hope to play against you again.

2. I like your use of vocab words in this! Love the use of ellipsis, too…well done, Sam. I always enjoy the voice you put in your writing.